Dear Om, I'm taking my power back. Staying distant has been the best thing for both of us. For years I have been mad at you and every time I have expressed any kind of anger you shrug and make me believe you are not to blame. How could I even compare you to him. The two of you are separate, but are you? I am was mad at you for the same reason Little Girl Lost is mad at me. Sure you weren't The Beast, you didn't directly hurt me, but you also chose blindness. I learned to close my eyes by watching you. I learned to ignore the truth the abuse by telling myself, well, it's not me doing it. Om, I hear you saying to me "let go of your anger, forgive those who have hurt you" not once have you ever said sorry. I have let go of my anger but I had to separate myself from you in order to see where you end and I begin. I will not continue the cycle. My purpose is to live...
Comments
Post a Comment